View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 08:02 AM   #79
In Search of a Life

7 I’d say.

Family and friends are all healthy as far as I know. Work is stable for now and won’t totally go away but I could lose some income for a period of time(I’m not complaining. I’m very grateful to have an “essential” job). Had some extra $ so we took advantage of cheap rates to invest some and to max out our IRAs for the year. We have food and supplies. Kids are adjusting to home schooling. The Mrs and I go for at least one long walk per day.

Sounds good. Why not a 9 or 10?

I feel awful for people losing their jobs and businesses. They’re people out there who worked their whole lives to, for example, start a restaurant that they opened in January of this year. Now, they’re ****ed. I don’t like the amount of government control being doled out. I’m not saying it’s inappropriate or not. I just don’t like it. And, while it ranks low on the big picture scale, I really miss sports. We’re all supposed to be watching the NCAA tournament with our buddies, not dealing with this shit!
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote