View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 07:52 AM   #78
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Put it at an 8. I can work from home so I am not losing any pay, my company is almost recession proof & actually does better with economic downturns (professional services and financial consulting primary business), but the people I love are getting hit with some financial challenges due to furloughs and lack of business.

My girlfriend flew down from KC last week (trip was planned before everything went nuts) and we weren't able to do anything we had planned; hockey game, dining out at a couple of my fav places here in Nashville, and night out on the town. We decided to fly her back a day early, she was getting worried that her 16 year old daughter was starting to freak out a bit so we changed her flight.

I recognize that I am lucky and I am grateful that my income and job are secure and that those that I care about are safe and in good health.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.