View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 08:18 PM   #15089
El Diablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Hold on just a sec. First off, anything is possible. Secondly the call of 1,000 deaths in a day was supposed to happen over 4 - 5 days ago. There is something to be said that it took longer to get there than what people were saying.

Yes, the next 14 are going to be not fun. But I think we need to focus across the entire country and not let NY be the indicator of what is or will be for everyone else.
Agree 100% with you, but if you remember - after looking at the newest trends (which were lower than Ringleaders original numbers) I stated that we were trending towards 800 deaths by Tuesday and 1000 deaths by April 4th.

You then asked, when are we going to take into account the measures we put in place and that those numbers didn’t include those and that 1k deaths wouldn’t happen since Italy wasn’t even there yet (the US just hit over 500 deaths for the very first time on saturday)

All I’m saying is you tend to down play the situation ... yes NY and NJ are the hotspot today... but you know what’s next... Michigan, Louisiana and Indiana.

It’s starts slow but the rest of the country will feel this in the next two weeks - at lower numbers but same % of per capita...

I don’t want to come across as attacking you. I want to make that clear. I think you have a positive level headed attitude, especially the last week or so. But it’s looking grim based on the math.

I really hope I’m wrong / but thankfully everyone in the country is finally realizing that this situation is effed up and we need to take it seriously... 4 weeks ago people were making fun of this and calling it an overreaction... I’m glad that’s died down.
carlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote