View Single Post
Old 11-01-2023, 11:10 AM   #43
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Being one of the few guys in my oldtimers league who can carry the puck is getting pretty scary when you have 240 lbs guys flying around the ice that haven’t skated in 10 years really wanting to get the puck off me and not to mention the the other boneheads on my own team with zero ****ing clue where they are going , it’s like frogger on skates , retrieving a puck in a corner not knowing if the guy behind you will lose an edge or poke check my skates from under me is scary .

It’s why I wear a full cage and shoulder pads , we had two of these guys ram each other face first with no cage s on last week , after one guy got his stitches I think he got the point and quit
Hell, I've done flag football beer leagues and even that can be a bit dangerous when dude is living out their HS football dreams... much less guys on skates.

Granted, I did some light roller hockey years ago and hockey pads are amazing... I'd run into someone who outweighed me by like 60 pounds, plant myself to the ground, and get right up and keep going while they stood there and wondered if they had just murdered me. It was pretty much just ****ing around on skates though, nothing even a little competitive to worry about people taking it to seriously.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.