View Single Post
Old 11-01-2023, 11:33 AM   #46
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Oh shit - you're canadian.

You probably ARE a better skater than Pegrave.

And yeah, there's no way in hell I'm playing rec-league hockey. I played a fair bit of roller hockey as a kid and the barrier to entry SHOULD be high but it really isn't. If you can stay upright, you can play. But you're a danger to yourself and others.

Combine that with people who are skilled/mature enough to be genuinely heavy - naaaaah.
A girl I know registered her husband for our league , he played mostly ball hockey his whole life never ice , she assumed he would just get better over time , I told her that her husband was going to experience probably one of the most painful and difficult things to learn to do as a non Athletic 225 lbs adult . After two year he was probably improved to the point of competing with average 5-6 year old canadien kids.

Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.