View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 08:50 PM   #105
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post

Can you even follow a simple conversation? He tried to connect the officiating issues with Brett reid almost killing those kids. I simply said that that's ****ed up. You can say that the refs are corrupt and want to help out Brady but to say they did it because of what Britt did to those kids is disgusting.
I followed it just fine.

You’ve never once agreed that the refs are crooked or biased for Brady. You’re always the guy telling everybody they’re crazy for blaming the refs.

Am I right?

You gave what you thought was a legitimate reason for the disparity. Now you’re playing stupid like always.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.