View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 09:17 AM   #3
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

My votes are below.

Positives: Ermines, Emerald Knights

Ermines is, of course, the greatest team name in America that's not in use. If we became the Ermines, we would be legendary. The rest of the NFL would probably fold their tents because 100 percent of the country would become Ermines fans.

Emerald Knights is a great name. It hearkens back to the Emerald City of Oz, which of course ties in with our midwest location. It may confuse some people who can't tell Missouri from Kansas, but those people are confused anyway. I really like the imagery.

Neutral - Beefs, Conestogas. Both names tie to the area's history. Beefs is awesome because we can still sing "Home of the Beeeeeefs". Conestogas are perhaps THE most famous thing about Kansas City, albeit it's probably not thrilling to the native american complainants. I would be fine with both of these, but I'm spending my ammo on the other two names.

Negative - Kangaroos is nicely alliterative, but seems to have little association with Kansas City. We don't have a lot of kangaroos that are native to the region.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.