View Single Post
Old 12-30-2023, 10:20 PM   #66
Politically Incorrect

1. Lume - by a mile. That bitch drives me crazy. I don't need to hear about all her smelly body parts or watch her apply deodorant to them.
2. Jacuzzi Bath refitters - Christine El Moussa/Anstead/Hall's voice is THE most annoying in any commercial. It is on 100 times a day on CNBC during stock market hours. Plus she is a hot mess.
3. Jardiance - that fat dancing pig is repulsive along with the stupid song.
4. Ru Paul's Drag Race - God damn thing promoting bundle of sticks and tranny lifestyle has been on relentless during my comedy programs.
5. JG Wentworth 877 Cash Now - you got money, they give you money up front and **** you. Nuff said.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote