View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 11:11 AM   #28
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannaGOback View Post
I don’t even love worthy. I wanted one of the two Texas wr. And HATED the idea of drafting LT who would most likely be converting from RT in college. In the first round. In a 3 peat year. Why exactly would you do that with a HOF QB? Ya, it makes 0 sense. And I seriously doubt they were considering LT for a second. They leaked LT to that dumb reporter to prevent a WR run in end of round and scammed buffalo.
Yeah, not a fan of Worthy pre-draft but we improved the offense and he will be a vertical #2 the entire time he is here. I wanted more upside but we got on base.

I also didn't want another project or defensive player with the 1st round pick.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.