View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 08:46 AM   #876
MVP

The Royals tried to extend their window of winning in 16 and 17 and made some decisions then that has cost them today. No one would dispute that. I have no problem with that, even though some of the decisions have blown up in their face.

Their early round picks (excluding 2018) have been pretty bleh the last several years. Some bad drafting, some bad luck.

GMDM is on the clock. He has till 2021-22 to get this team on track to be competing for playoff spots again. If he doesn't, I'm sure most here will be calling for his head come 23. I know I will. But I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt till then.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.