View Single Post
Old 04-19-2022, 05:53 PM   #13
Veteran

I hope the chiefs get Christian Watson in the first round. No risk, no reward. He has extreme athletic traits. His speed, change of direction and ability with the ball in his hands is rare. He even played a lot of RB in college. If he meets his potential, he’s a top 5 WR in the league. I’ve heard all the arguments for WRs in the 2nd round and later but nobody else has talent like this that will be available late in the first or thereafter. Pickens doesn’t have the ability to run after the catch or change direction. He’s linear, top end straight line speed guy with great range. Tolber is a bigger wr that can’t separate in comparison. Jahan Dotson has great hands but his three cone shows on tape with his change of direction also. He’s not an elite athlete. I could go on and poke holes in all these guys. But Watson has the athletic traits and tape to be special with mahomes. Go get Watson.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.