View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 08:33 AM   #26
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Yeah - every time I went through the list and saw Hunters name on there, it almost irked me that he'll get a Super Bowl ring. He was somehow on the active roster for the SB - just crazy.

He has to be a non-factor, right?

I think they'll give all 5 of those reserves a long look at replacing Wylie. They seemed REALLY down on him last year and you just never see that for starting OL on Reid's squads. Just think of the chaff Andy has let ride out the season as a starter. Mike McGlynn, Ryan Harris, Jah Reid, Bryan Witzmann. You get in that starting lineup and nothing short of amputation will have you removed.

They cited injury for Wylie but they were pretty clearly trying to find a soft landing for him down the stretch. Had he been performing, he'd have probably never missed a game.

Wylie seems to be playing out the string here, but he also seems like a fairly popular teammate so I suspect they'll keep him around for the year as a cost-effective reserve and insurance policy. Andy's career in Philly was largely ended by an OL that fell apart w/ nothing behind them so I would be surprised if he ever finds himself that exposed again.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.