View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 12:41 PM   #23
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I always wondered how the IR works. Does the NFL request doctors reports if they’re suspicious of the injury? Or do they just not give a **** until another team reports someone else?
I kinda feel like everyone turns a blind eye to it unless someone steps too far out of line.

I don't think the league does anything sua sponte and I don't think any organizations are gonna report anyone else because they all kinda wink/wink their way through it.

Ultimately I guess it would have to be a player or agent that would serve to blow the doors off something.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.