View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 11:25 AM   #6
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

We had a nice pillowtop mattress for almost 20 years, and a couple of years ago I observed that I usually had a stiff back when I woke up in the morning. We decided that it was time to get a new mattress and went shopping.

We both decided that we liked extra firm mattresses. I liked a basic-style mattress that we found at a department store, but my wife wanted a sleep number bed so we could each adjust our own side in terms of firmness. We bought the sleep number, experimented for a couple of months, and now we both have our sides set to 100 (maximum firmness). So we kind of overpaid since we could've done the basic mattress, but I guess we didn't know until we experimented. The sleep number mattress has been great, too, so I'm happy with it, and the most magical thing is the sleep number pillows. Those pillows are amazing.

We also discovered microfiber sheets at the same time, which are really nice from a temperature control standpoint.

And while we did all of that, we put a ductless mini-split HVAC system in the bedroom. Upgrading the mattress, pillows, sheets, and HVAC has been spectacular.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote