View Single Post
Old 05-31-2023, 05:26 PM   #2496
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I still don't get how he's the asshole for expecting what other QBs in his spot get?
I think part of the problem is that he's just an asshole to begin with.

Certainly not the only celebrity athlete in that category, but it makes things harder.

For having thirty years of Favre/Rodgers HOF QB, GB doesn't have as much to show for it as they probably should.

No doubt they could have drafted better. But drafting a QB in the first round really seemed to light a fire in Rodgers. I don't know if he has the season he did otherwise.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.