View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 02:56 PM   #942
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I can't believe how slow they are to change. I'd pay for MLB.tv and NHL.tv if they would actually let me watch local market teams. As it is, pirated streams are literally my only option. It's ridiculous.
I 100% agree with you but they are all dinosaurs and all they know is that streaming is a money market and people getting it for free isn't ok by them. However they still want local teams and the market that comes from that tv station and people paying for that.

They're literally trying to get people to pay for everything instead of you know being smart about it. At the end of the day what it comes down to is none of those companies want to give anyone a reason to drop cable so they'd rather restrict streaming to make you pay for cable.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.