View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 12:08 PM   #935
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
AT&T has also been seeing a huge decline in DIRECTV subscribers. During the first quarter of 2019, AT&T lost 544,000 traditional pay-TV subscribers from its DIRECTV satellite business and its AT&T U-verse services. But AT&T still has 22.4 million TV subscribers as of April 2019. AT&T did warn that they expect TV losses to continue in 2019.

Just like with satellite radio, two services may not survive but a combined service could. There are still many parts of the United States where broadband is not an option and cable does not reach. For rural Americans, satellite TV is their best option. Yet that is slowly changing as new, far faster satellite Internet is in the works from Amazon and SpaceX, which could help millions of rural Americans join the streaming movement.
If I could get decent internet, I would drop DirecTV in a heartbeat. Actually, if it weren't for football, I would drop it anyway. Way too expensive for what you get.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.