View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 11:22 PM   #54
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
It’s got to be. Maybe those early cavs teams. They were garbage.

And everyone they added can’t shoot. Like at all. Except for Svi and I’m not sure he’s suiting up.

Exactly.
At least the awful Cavs teams had some shooters. It's not going to make a huge difference, but they should really at least try playing Svi. One of the few on that roster who actually fits with the style of basketball that LeBron plays. I don't know what Magic was doing there this offseason (Rondo, Lance, Beasley, KCP, Javale...WTF?) and I'm not sure anybody else does either. It's like he completely ignored what the NBA is in 2018.

The Lakers can still make the playoffs but if they do it will have to be with a different group of guys than those around LeBron right now. This team just isn't good.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.