View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 09:11 AM   #41
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
You're gonna be awfully disappointed in Baker's performance if we draft him, IMO.

I think you're waaaaaay too high on him. He's strong and he's polished and it made him look better than most of his contemporaries in college. But you pay based on production and promote based on potential.

This is the ultimate promotion and I think he's shorter on potential than a handful of guys in this class. There may be 5-6 guys with better long-term outlooks (though admittedly lower floors).

He's the least risky CB in this draft, I'll grant you. But I don't see him ever being more than a solid #2 and there are guys like Layne and Ya-Sin who look to have higher ceilings than that to me and those are guys that nobody's talking about in the 1st.
Exactly.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.