Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 10:45 AM   #126
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Notice I was responding to a poster who said that nobody on this message board could beat her one on one...which is doubtful unless nobody played ball in high school. But its possible since this is a pretty old demographic in this board. Please. Remain calm. Everything is going to be alright.
I love how you continue to think that any male high school basketball player under the age of 38 could "mop the floor with her" and somehow now that's morphed into some absurdity that I'm arguing that she could hang with D1 men's athletes.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote