Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 09:30 AM   #124
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Is this another version of Ronda Rousey would beat Floyd Mayweather?

There's a reason why men and women sports are separate. There's a reason why transgender men are smashing women records. Caitlin Clark would not hang in a mens league. Stop that bullshit.

I've never seen her play and dont care to see her play, but I have no problem saying she could hang better than most women against men. That's just a fact, if she is as good at basketball as people in this thread say, but it's a fact against men in general. We aren't talking about men in general. We are talking about men that are as good in their sport comparatively to Caitlin in hers, a sport that is far superior in athletism, size, and power. She would get smashed in a mens league.

Even the best WNBA players understand they wouldn't win against even the worst bench player in the NBA. As soon as the NBA gets tired of paying the salaries of players for a league that is losing millions of dollars year after year, the WNBA wont exist.
I don’t think anybody is saying she could compete with men on even a college level
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.