Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 10:54 AM   #768
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
No worries.... We're officially at the crazy comics/MCU point of defining powers... But in the comics, Spiderman would just straight destroy Iron Man. Hands down. Spiderman was my #1 favorite comic back in the day. I read all of them. He was intentionally a complete nerd with the ability to lift 45 tons. He was much stronger than the MCU ever comes close to portraying. With like almost time-stopping spidey sense ability to avoid any incoming projectile.

You.. I like you, buddy.

The way I see it, if Spider-Man is prime Mike Tyson, Cap, Bucky, and Black Panther are 8 year olds with a shield, metal arm and a bulletproof suit. If these guys are being written/portrayed at their fullest potential, Spider-Man would literally be able to fight (and beat) all three of them at the same time with little difficulty.

The Hulk would be The Mountain (from Game of Thrones) lol

Thor would be The Mountain with a handgun.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.