View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 01:10 PM   #233
In Search of a Life

I'm not in the draft, so if i'm clogging the thread I'll begrudgingly apologize and leave.

But, the deal with taking Bradburry there, is that DJ is making the case that he can get the best C in the draft, a player he views has all pro upside. If he takes a corner, or a safety, he's taking in his view the 4th or 5th rated one on his board.

Then later he can take a center that may be the 5th best one he has rated. Then you have the 5th rated CB and the 5th rated C vs the top C (who he sees as a blue chip prospect) and say his 6th rated CB. Now the CB thing isn't ideal, but if my staggered board has 6 and 3 CB not very different, then i'm not better off.

Maybe i'm way off in his thinking though.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.