Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2022, 12:24 AM   #1510
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I'm binging Roman Empire on Netflix. Best Roman history show I've seen. I love Roman history. That Claudius fella was shrewd af.
LOVED that one.

I was legit teary eyed at the end.

If you like Roman history, check out the History of Rome Podcast. They are like 20 minute episodes of super light and easy listening and it rolls through the entirety of Rome. I'm not all the way through it, but it is really ****ing good. And the manner in which he explains it makes it really easy to keep all the ****ers with the same names/changed names/weird names separate.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote