Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2022, 07:07 PM   #1502
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Chalky and Arnold Rothstein. Valentine Narcisse. Great characters.

Glad you enjoyed, man. I've considered a rewatch of that one but there's so much else to get through.

Is Ted Lasso a must-see, guys? I don't know why but I so very much prefer binge watching dramas over comedies. E.g., I recognize the brilliance of Schitt's Creek but it still seems too saccharine to plow through in binge fashion.
I like Lasso. But I fully expected to HATE THAT SHIT. But it does a lot of things right. Some of the funny stuff they got right, most of the feels-y stuff hits you in the feels.

S2 is worth the watch, but some of the funny stuff missed, but worth the watch IMO.

It's a light watch, but it tackles some fairly ambitious goals but manages not to get out over it's skis. It's not lifechanging, but after I binged S1, it stuck with me for awhile.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote