View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 03:46 PM   #16
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I keep having Christian Harris available to me in the 2nd. I'm just not sure I could talk myself out of that pick.

In Harris kinda strikes me as an odd hybrid of Bolton and Gay. Stick Bolton at Mike w/ Gay at Sam and Harris at Will and man that's a HELL of a talented and versatile LB corps. You take Bolton off the field in Nickel formations and you're in great shape.

That's using 2nd round picks on LBs for 3 straight years but as long as they keep hitting, who cares?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.