View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 10:29 PM   #120
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Warriors need Klay back to what he was to even match up against the truly elite teams in the West. Just isn’t enough depth of talent there.
Quote:
I’m not kidding, there’s a reason these teams are projected low by those statistical systems and it is because they lack any kind of depth of talent (and in the Warriors case particularly because Klay Thompson hasn’t played in literally years and is going to miss a ton of games). Do I think they’ll finish at .500? No.
Quote:
That's because they think the Warriors at their ceiling with a healthy Klay are a legitimate contender in the West. That may be correct, but I'd want to at least see Klay playing basketball first again before backing that team.
Feel like revisiting these thoughts yet after 10 games?
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli