View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 12:38 PM   #179
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Yeah, I don't get the whole announcement thing either. Just go do whatever it is that you do. If you feel like posting again, then post again. There's no reason why anyone has to officially quit. It mostly seems to be attention-whoring.
Sometimes it gets asked whatever happened to so and so, and sometimes so and so gets pinged on social media, or you're left wondering.

Not saying it's right or wrong or whatever, but if someone has been here 10 or 15+ years and then just disappears, it can be a bit concerning for those who know that person IRL or have conversed a lot here (that's why we have the next of kin thing).

So, at the very least, if you don't want people reaching out sometime in the future, or worrying you've knocked off, it helps.

Or maybe it's just a look at me and miss me! thing, because it's a bit disheartening that almost anyone can just stop posting and no one may notice for months or ever.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote