View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 10:26 PM   #479
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Probably 3-4 TDs as well. I doubt it's a real idea in Bowles' head anyway, but some of the nonsense over there is very amusing. They do have a couple very fast LBs, but I guess none of them are good in coverage? I know they can play the run pretty well. A couple of them have true sideline-to-sideline speed, as I recall.
Their front 7 is one of the best if not the best against the run in the NFL. Devin White and Lavonte David are two of the best linebackers in the game. By all means leave them on the field all game. Lets see how they are in coverage against Kelce and Watkins. There is a reason Reid didn't even try to run the ball in the first meeting. Mahomes could have dropped 700 through the air on them if he needed to. Again, make them play left handed. They are built to stuff the run up front with linebackers who run sideline to sideline with the best of them. Dont play to their strength. Put the ball in Mahomes' hands and let him do what he does.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.