View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 10:18 PM   #478
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
**** off. You don't like my opinion feel free to **** off and not comment you ****ing dick.
So, I don't know you, and I am not familiar with your posting style, but TwistedChief is usually not a dick, so I have to believe that you are the problem.

But, so what? Say anything and everything you want to about our team, the Kansas City Chiefs. I am sure your posts will be read by people who agree. Unfortunately, the people who disagree are going to be the group that comments on your viewpoint.

Also, I am not sure if you know this, but Chiefsplanet is home to hundreds of NFL caliber coaches and talent evaluators, so just keep that in mind when posting.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote