View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 09:32 PM   #469
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
One thing on my mind is does Reid even really try to run the ball early on?

We have basically the OL from the Saints game and we are facing a similarly good front 7. In that first half, it was just pass after pass. Some play action, RB or TE chipping to help Wylie, but still passing. And then the 2nd half came, their front seemed worn down, and we ran it super efficiently if you recall. Both CEH and Bell, against a top flight NO run defense, just as TB is.

I think that’s probably the plan here. Test those DBs out early and often, wear that front 7 down and make their LBs play on their heels and not downhill where they are at their best.
Their weakness (secondary) plays right into our strength (pass game). You absolutely make them play left handed early and often and defend the pass. Spread them out with Hill, Kelce, Watkins and Hardman. Good luck stopping it. Early I expect a lot of quick passes. Let our offensive line settle in and frustrate their defensive front. Max protection for any shots downfield.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.