View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 01:01 PM   #64
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

There was one play in particular that really jumped out at me with regard to the power of this offense. It was a third and long (10 or 11 or so). Mahomes went back to pass and threw an easy pass to a wide open Tyreek on the left sideline. The Bills had given Tyreek such an enormous cushion that he just went straight downfield to the first down marker, turned around, and caught the pass with no defender anywhere near him. I don't think it was a blown coverage or anything. I think they gave him a 15+ yard cushion.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote