View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 07:46 AM   #75
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Let’s say Fisher does have a torn achilles, 2021 is the last year on his contract. It’s unfortunate, but does this injury change the plan at left tackle going forward? If somehow Niang or someone else was able to step up at left tackle in Fisher’s absence, maybe it makes sense to let him walk after next year?

If Fisher doesn’t look like he can make it back at the start of next season,
I think they’ll either ask him to work a team friendly extension or cut him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You know who’s probably the best fit for our offense?

Walker Little from Stanford.

He had a knee injury in 2019, and opted out in 2020. Him and Niang would give you 2 1at round caliber talents at OT that fell due to injury.

That’s how you get value while not having to use a 1st.
Little IS a good fit. His stock has been up and down but he’s solidly in the second round range now.

I’d be cool with grabbing him there. I suspect his stock may rise as draft day nears.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.