Thread: Chiefs -- Amnorix
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 05:46 PM   #150
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
totally agree with this....

maybe he is having health problems i dunno. I would tend to think he would come back and give us a little props....so i tend to think something's gone wrong...and wish him the best.

What is WITH our fans???? What’s it take to finally convince them that some opposing fans are simply trolls, even if they’re well-spoken.

Asterix isn’t sick or in bad health, and he isn’t busy -dude raced over here to hyperventilate after their Supe wins ended. He’s a POS no need to reinvent the wheel here.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote