View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 06:27 PM   #24
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I think this all comes down to the legend of Nick Foles. If you believe in that bedtime story, they're absolutely the right answer. I would normally think it's ridiculous but I once said his name 7x in a row in front of a mirror and I feel like I've been hopped up on HGH since.

I'm hoping our defense can temper that bedtime story in week 1. Not stop. Just temper. Mahomes can do the rest.
Don’t confuse that take, with thinking we’ll get took week 1

Oh no, we’re waaay ahead of the curve on them... there are 101 questions about swirling around about them, even with Foles

But by the end of the year, it’s possible they’ll be worthy foes
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.