View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 03:30 PM   #148
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
I like Jones and would love to see him in a Chiefs uniform for years to come. While I understand his time to make money is limited, I think his stance right now is a little foolish. Let's face it, $16M is better than $0. Even if he has to play under the tag while things get sorted out, he'll still be a rich man.
I highly doubt CJ will miss out on that kind of check while also skipping a chance at a second SB ring.

A second ring will do more for his career than sitting out and wasting a season of his career.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.