View Single Post
Old 11-05-2021, 08:58 AM   #12
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
So Joel Hofer....not great.

Has given up a couple goals tonight by just having real shitty technique. By all accounts he's a talented kid but he's clearly not ready.
I don't think he's ready yet, but 2 of the 3 goals were in part due to major **** ups by the Blues or a deflection.

The 1st goal from Burns was the only one I think that can be attributed to technique(he was in position, but the puck went under his pad).

2nd goal was a breakaway short handed goal by Couture with Kyrou making a terrible pass leading to Faulk mishandling the puck before Couture scored 5 hole.

3rd goal the puck was deflected by a Shark player.

Overall, I thought he was fine given the circumstances. Nothing to be concerned about.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.