View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 06:29 AM   #15
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
After the MLB strike in 1994. That pissed a lot of people off that never came back.
I feel like this is when it really shifted. The strike coupled with Dallas becoming a team that everyone either jumped on the bandwagon or absolutely hated. This created a bunch of rivalries and banter between fans. I feel like it really took off from there. That’s just my experience, anyway.
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote