View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 09:06 PM   #104
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Truthfully, I'd rather see us get Donovan Smith re-signed next.

I understand that he's not a star but he's credible. And if you bring him back, you're completely open in the 1st round to take whatever trips your trigger.

Extend Sneed, trade him - I'm kinda indifferent. I like both ideas well enough. Especially if he's found the market for him lacking during this 'seek a trade' process and he can be had at/below the Jaylon Johnson figure.

But we really don't have a comfortable answer at OT right now and the market is pretty bare. Time to get that ironed out a bit.
They may have told him that they'll be in contact after the draft like last year.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.