View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 02:16 PM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Great movie! I couldn't even count the number of times I've watched it over the years but it has to be well above 40 viewings and probably more.

I also really enjoy Peyton's ESPN+ series, especially when he's baggin' on Tom Brady but this episode felt way to scripted for me to truly enjoy.

Kurt Russell is still the coolest ****ing guy in the room.
I lived in Bakersfield for 5 years and the Taft/Bakersfield hate is real. Taft smells like natural gas and it is ill advised to light a smoke within one mile of that shithole. I didn't even piss there on my way to Pismo Beach to thread the dunes and feast on fresh Hallibut.

Last edited by eDave; 04-03-2021 at 05:00 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote