View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 02:32 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I'd add David Woodward (Utah State) and Justin Strnad (Wake Forest) to staylor's list in Rd 4 or 5.

Edit: I like Strnad alot in the same way I do Isaiah Simmons. He's small, but he's ultra-athletic and gets the job done. He's that coverage prototype safety hybrid that's so popular. Woodward makes plays but he's a bit on the slow side for me.
Funny that you mention him, because I’m a little late on Strnad but Jeremiah just posted some clips of him today that were very impressive.

Going to have to do some more digging on him now.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.