View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 02:51 PM   #128
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Pretty sure you mean "yipeeeeeeeeeee!"

I actually buy the "adopted" Skywalker ending, I quite like it...but making her a Palpatine doesn't jive.

They should have stuck with the "you're nobody" narrative instead of trying to awkwardly shoehorn her into an existing family...it just makes everything too convoluted and unbelievable...especially seeing as how randomly selected force sensitive people seem to be, anyway.
There were so many different ways to go with Rey’s heritage, whether she was a Skywalker or even a Kenobi but a Palpatine? It makes zero sense.

We have plans to see it again this week and maybe I’ll be able to enjoy it more on a second viewing but I don’t think that the choices JJ made will ever be justified.

Ultimately, the Skywalker story ended with Return of the Jedi, not with RoS.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.