Thread: Movies and TV 1917
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2020, 12:41 AM   #120
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
The opening scene of "SPR" was shocking in its brutal portrayal of D-Day. I don't think most people had a true grasp of how bad that was. (But, yeah, the rest of "SPR" wasn't that great.) Likewise, I don't think most people have a true grasp of how bad WW1 was. "1917" shows it the same way as "SPR", with the only difference being that "1917" simply shows you the aftermath of trench warfare. This choice was probably made because a) "SPR" had already done the "horribly violent opening", and b) it's a lot cheaper SFX to show a bunch of corpses than a battle. But it works for "1917" because it shows you absolutely chewed up and large the battle lines were.
I never understood that.
how godam dumb do you have to be ,to not understand what war is?
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.