Thread: Movies and TV 1917
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 06:29 PM   #108
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88 View Post
I'm not comparing it to a SPR . Just expecting some reality about war.
The promos make it sound so desperate and frightening. I would expect depiction of that.

Like..I saw some stupid movie last night about a Christian soldier who wouldn't use a gun but he saved a bunch of soldiers over a ridge /mountain. Totally stupid movie. Like Disney war movie stupid lol.. .oh, yeah, it was called Hacksaw Ridge, I think
The tension is far more than SPR. SPR has scenes with tension intermixed between scenes of character building.

1917 is almost all tension with very few scenes of character building.

But in terms of stacking up bodies, it isn’t close. But this focuses on 2 dudes on a communication mission rather than a DDay assault.

1917 needs watched. Watch it now.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote