Thread: Movies and TV Kodi Add Ons?
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2016, 02:29 PM   #88
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankotank View Post
so...about Exodus...a friend at work says his is all good now. well mine isn't. search still doesn't work. I click on "movies" then click on "in theaters" and I get nothing.
I have tried clearing cache and even went to addon installer and reinstalled Exodus. still doesn't work right.

anyone else having issues....or know how I can fix this??
There was an issue with an API used by Exodus, that queries info/lists from themoviedb.org. That made certain movie lists in Exodus, like "In Theaters" and Genre lists to not work. You see, these addons borrow online data from lots of different websites and services. When you click on listings like "In Theaters", what happens is that the addon itself then uses what's called an API(application program interface) to talk to website services like themoviedb.org, and get fancy listings for movies. Sometimes those websites change up their code/API, and it breaks addons like Exodus. If it's a permanent change, the Exodus developer must update the addon to reflect the new API. That's what happened here.

The new version of Exodus 1.1 should have this resolved. It was released within the last 2 days. So check and make sure you're running the latest version of Exodus. If not, go to Addon Installer and reinstall it again. It's supposed to update automatically, but reinstalling it will apply the latest version for sure.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.