Thread: Movies and TV Kodi Add Ons?
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 07:38 PM   #85
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

yeah...as stated before exodus s/be fixed by the weekend.

I had a big problem today. somehow I really screwed up Kodi. so I went to re-install (I'm running 15.2...was afraid to try 16.0 as I can't get a clear answer as to whether it is stable or not). anyways....when I went to re-install...it wouldn't let me because I didn't have enough space. I was like WTF! what is using all my space.

found the answer....freaking thumbnails dude! about 80% of my space had been taken up with movie thumbnails!!

I downloaded Raw Maintenance and followed the steps in the video below and SPLADDOW!! got 80% of my space back...reinstalled and I'm chilling like a villain!

watching Legend right now on Exodus in 1080 (yeah my search doesnt work either...but you can still watch shit). I'll tell you what...there is NO ****ING WAY I could watch this movie without subtitles! damn man. nice accent. thanks to subtitles so far this movie ROCKS. and the diff between the brothers is astounding....Hardy is jamming it out.

frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.