View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 10:24 AM   #29
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTChief View Post
congrats tyecopeland
Thanks Dartgod for all your time cant believe we have played this game 18 , 19 years however long we have.
Thanks, I appreciate it. This contest has ran every year of CP's existence and I've been doing it for the last 15.

That said, I've been considering calling it quits. It's a lot of work, especially early in the season when a majority of the people are still in it. I'd like to see someone take it over and keep it running for the next 15+ years. I'd be happy to hand over the spreadsheet I use and would be available to train how to use it.

Is anyone interested in taking over?
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.