View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 09:34 PM   #805
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Just wanted to put together how I'm doing so far in this thing... Sure, some recent things will have to shake out. As it stands, looks like I'm pulling about 3 starting caliber players per draft and 1-2 backup/role players. That's not too bad. I still think Madison ends up a starting OG in GB at some point (this is essentially his rookie year) and I have pretty high expectations for my top 5 draft picks in 2019, especially the top 4, after their showing in preseason this year and I believe all become starters by year 2 or 3.
You had me at Mahomes.

Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.