View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 08:29 PM   #99
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Carried to the Bucs because Tom is now on the team, right?

JFC wtf us up with me? You’re telling me it’s not what you’re saying, but it’s exactly what you’re saying.

The Bucs were not any more disciplined than the Chiefs. There are countless examples including PI’s that weren’t called, holding calls that weren’t called, offsides that weren’t called, and unsportsmanlike conducts that weren’t called that show the game wasn’t called the same for both teams.

The Bucs are just more disciplined than the Chiefs being the reason for the disparity is horseshit to anybody that isn’t a ****ing idiot.

Even non-Chiefs fans and people in the media saw it, but you didn’t.
Yes. It carried on to the Bucs. The reason could be because refs are corrupt and favor Brady.

I didn't give any reason. Just stated a fact. You just drank a mountain dew and came in this thread angry and wanting to start shit.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.