Thread: Other Sports Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson fight
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 12:33 PM   #60
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I f do not think you’re being too much of a fan.

I was never the biggest fan of Tyson, but he’s obviously one of the most talented and dangerous fighters in history. Jake Paul is a fool posing as a boxer. I feel like JP’s only chance is to run away for 5-6 rounds or even more, and try to get Mike fatigued.

If he’s dumb enough to stand in front of Tyson from the start and trade shots with him, he won’t last to the third. Tyson will destroy Jake in less than a minute.

Gotta figure that Tyson knows he has to let this circus go at least 6 rounds for entertainment purposes though. Can’t drop JP early with all the $$$$ involved.
All true, but Tyson runs a terrible risk letting it go on too long... if he wants to win at his age, he needs to end it by the third IMO
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote